DailySkins: CSGO Cases & Skins

DailySkins: CSGO Cases & Skins

By Many People, Inc.

  • Category: Entertainment
  • Release Date: 2017-06-16
  • Current Version: 1.3.1
  • Adult Rating: 12+
  • File Size: 81.45 MB
  • Developer: Many People, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
  • App Ratings:
    4/5 ( 999 App Reviews)
  • Price:
    Free
DailySkins: CSGO Cases & Skins App Ratings: 4
4
Based on 999 App Reviews

DailySkins: CSGO Cases & Skins App Details

If you love CSGO and want to play with a nice Skins for your weapon, so Install DailySkins and get all you want for CS:GO. You may win any skins, cases, keys and graffiti for CS:GO for FREE. Just choose your case and open it. We developers created this app for such players as we are. If you are tired of being cheated by others, and simply want to win - this app is for you. No competition - only you and cases. Counter-Strike players install this app because it's user-friendly and easy to win. Here is how it works: ▶ Install DailySkins ▶ Get daily points ▶ Open cases ▶ Win Skin and open a new case! ◆ Open cases every day! ◆ Claim FREE POINTS every day! ◆ Invite friends every day! Let them win as well :) Subscription! Subscribe to premium and get access to the following features: • No ADs. Enjoy you user experience. • VIP avatar. Become Premium user and let others envy you. • Leaderboards. Check how good you are among the best user. Subscription: - Length of subscription: 1 month - Price: $4.99 per week - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period - Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase Legal Disclaimer: This app is not created, sponsored or endorsed by Valve Corporation. This app is not an official app or connected to the game's developer or publisher. All of the in-game imagery, launcher icon and name are copyright and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation, and usage for this app falls under fair use guidelines. This app is intended purely for the love of the game and aid further skill development and exploration of the game.

Advertisement

DailySkins: CSGO Cases & Skins App Screenshots

App Reviews

  • no random

    1
    By maax737
    i always won points, random has limits if you know what i mean.
  • Crap

    1
    By TheRealTinBucket
    The app is good but it would be a lot better if they actually got off there lazy butts and fix the app
  • Rigged

    1
    By RiggedSoYouDontWin
    I’ve opened a total of 12 cases since I have got the app and for some reason every time I get 2 things only, one of which is held at a 10% chance and the other is held at a 15% chance meaning that I have a 75% chance of getting something else... But this is clearly not the case because I have yet to get anything from the 75%. This is rigged and there is no purpose of using it.
  • Bad service

    1
    By carlcent
    This app is a lie, they sent you your skins at 3-4 Am so you can miss your skins.
  • This is stupid

    1
    By Cats are so cool
    I have opened like 10 cases and all of them have been points and the game says it’s a like 15% chance for points I call bull crap, plz fix.
  • Rigged cases, almost have to spend money.

    1
    By 8173783
    This app is so rigged. I’ve opened about 20 of the random cases and every single time gotten credits back, which says it only has a 15% chance of happening. I find it hard to believe that I’ve gotten a 15% chance 20 times in a row. And that’s just with the cheapest crate. The others cost tons of you practically have to spend real money to even have enough to open one of them, for like a .05% for any decent skins and you probably can’t get them anyway cause the crates are rigged. They probably don’t even give you the skins even if you win them anyways. Would not recommend using this app if you actually want skins.
  • Bought lock pick and didn’t receive

    1
    By Perfect app!!!!!
    Recently bought a lock pick for $0.99 and I did not receive it, so therefore I got scammed don’t buy anything on the app!
  • Scammer Alert!

    1
    By Simon Oo
    First you need to risk your money before you do anything. I bought many lockpicks as I thought I could open any cases like they described(lied) in prodict description. But in reality you need to lvl up your account to open cases. So to lvl up you need to buy the points again(there goes the second scam). When I lock pick 65% of chances are to broken the keys and mostly you won't get any item. The biggest scamming part is tha I never received the skins I got from boxes. Beware of this app. This is clearly a scamming app.
  • ESEA time killer

    5
    By rED is Online
    As we serious csgo players know, finding an ESEA match takes longer the 2012 film logistics, ( that’s a 35day, 17 HR film btw) and this keeps me entertained mean while. Oh and only bad thing is yesterday, I con pleated a task for 150 points but never got them even though I got the notification on the top of my screen, hopefully some support can help with that issues, but other than that it’s a 15/10
  • Luck is dead

    1
    By No Reviews--
    I got less points on the streamers case than was in the range and the cases are 50% empty and take weeks to save up for. Waste of time

keyboard_arrow_up